Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Shows you hate...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Shows you hate...

    what are they? There's a few that I can't figure out why they're still on TV...

    1) House of Payne - Hate this show, it's ****ing stupid. I can't stand Tyler Perry or anything he puts out, all the same stuff that isn't the least bit funny.

    2) Meet the Browns - ^^^

    3) Dog the Bounty Hunter - He and everyone on that show get's on my nerves, can't stand any of those idiots.

    4) The Brooke Hogan/Hogan knows best shows - can't stand that whole family at all. Hulk, the ***** mom, Brooke or the little ***** of a son that needs to still be in jail.

    5) The Jack Van Imp Show on TBN - hate that guy and the lady on the show with him. They both are full of complete ****, they lie more than most people on TV to be on a Christian channel.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shows you hate...

    You want the smart ass response? Why are you watching them in the first place?


    Now that we are past that I hate anything to do with the Hogans and Bret Micheals
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shows you hate...

    The only thing I watch on TV is sports. For me there's nothing else worth watching.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shows you hate...

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    You want the smart ass response? Why are you watching them in the first place?



    The Tyler Perry show's, I've watched one episode of each, then wondered how anyone could think that's funny. TBS advertises both of them like they are the funniest thing on TV, eery commercial has them in it and I watch TBS a lot because of The Office, Earl and Family Guy. Now I used to be a Dog and Hogan fan when those shows first came out, after seeing how stupid both familes are, they just make me sick...esp the Hogans and after the constant *****ing about the son being in jail and the Mom/wife on there is probably the dumbest person I've ever seen...she represents the stuck-up rich scum I hate.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shows you hate...

    Add the Steven Seagal "Lawman" show that's on A&E as we speak.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shows you hate...

    Anything on MTV. Literally, anything. Plus Tyler Perry's garbage.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Shows you hate...

    When I here something advertised as Tyler Perry's what ever. Its instant avoid for me.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •